Introduction

I am Eleanor Nixon, 16 years old
For my A levels, I am studying Media Studies, Applied business and history at Whitley Bay High School. I have enjoyed my journey so far and can't wait for new experiences that sixth form will bring.I have a twin brother called Josh and a younger brother in year 10 called Luke. I have a black pug called Sid, hes 5 years old. My favourite subject is History because i find the content useful and interesting although it is quite difficult.

  • My favourite TV series is Stranger things because its sci-fi which i find interesting and its binge-worthy 
  • My favourite film is Mamma Mia: Here we go again because i like the background and the actors are well fitting for the roles.
  • A newspaper i am most likely to read is the guardian- this is because i find the content easy to understand and i support the view



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungle book- 1967 VS 2016 Production

Big issue front cover

Theory Project- research